Kim
After five months of planning, and re-planning, and numerous frustrating changes to the event, The Wakefield Festival of Food, Drink and Rhubarb was a success. At least from the point of view of Enlivening events. :) My final year project is almost done. The event is complete, now just for the 15000 word evaluation due in, in six or seven weeks. Words can't describe how excited I am about that...
So for the next few weeks, even more so than is already true, my life will not be my own. So I'm definitely in the need of some serious motivation. And sleep. I'm hoping I can sleep properly the next few weeks, because this is going to be so much harder if not.
In three weeks, I'll be visiting Den in San Diego! I can't believe how quickly it's come around! 21 sleeps and I'll be falling asleep with my baby. I think he's going to be devastated when I fall straight to sleep after I get off the plane, haha. :) He'll still love me though so it's all good. I still can't believe how lucky I am to have found him. People search their whole lives to experience a moment of what we have. I can't wait to be with him again.

xx

Whatever you do will be significant,
but it is very important that you do it.
- Mahatma Ghandi



Green eyes,
you're the one I wanted to find.
And anyone who tried to deny you
must be out of their mind.
Because I came here with a load,
and it feels so much lighter
since I met you.
And honey you should know,
that I could never go on without you.




If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.
If you don't ask, the answer is always no.
If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.



Keep your dreams alive.
Understand that to achieve anything requires
faith, and belief in yourself. Vision. Hard work.
Determination and dedication. Remember all
things are possible for those who believe.



0 Responses

Post a Comment